Use a Computer
The library has 10 public computers with Internet access. Free wifi service is also available.
The Bondurant Community Library has 10 public computers available for Internet use, Microsoft Office document creation, and printing:
- Computers are available for up to an hour and a half per day per patron. If the computers are full, our time management software may restrict use to one hour if other patrons are waiting.
- Microsoft Office software, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, are available on our public access computers.
- Patrons must show their library card to gain access to computers. Patrons will be blocked from Internet use if they have $5.00 or more in library fines.
- Patrons must agree to abide by our Internet use policy.
- Internet stations do NOT have filtered content. Library staff does not monitor Internet usage.
- Printing is available from our public computers for 10 cents per page for black-and-white pages, and 25 cents per page for color pages.