Directions for OneClickdigital - how to download eBooks from BCL website to your device
OneClickdigital eBooks are now available to Bondurant and rural patrons!
Enjoy the latest best-sellers without the wait.
- If using OneClickdigital for the first time, download the app to your device from appropriate corresponding app store (PC and Mac use iTunes and Mac App Store, Android use Google Play store, iPhone, iTouch and iPad use iTunes app store). Next, you must register with OneClickdigital through the Bondurant Community Library website, www.bondurant.lib.ia.us.
- Click on the blue “CLICK HERE TO SEARCH OUR CATALOG OR LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT” link. Log in to your library account with your patron number beginning with a “P”, then your phone number as password.
- Under “More Search Options” box, click on “Medium” in Keywords box. To the right of that, choose “OneClickdigital” and click “Search” button
- Click on “Date” above book Titles (on far right in blue title bar)
- All newest titles will appear
- Browse, then click on chosen Title
- Click blue “Download this item” link if you wish to check out
- A new tab will pop up. Click on “Checkout Now” box in yellow.
- Log in to your OneClickdigital account
- Fill in Library Information, OneClickdigital account information: library card number with the “P” first, create user name, password, first name, last name, email address, and zip code – click register
- If you haven’t logged in, it will prompt you to do so. Enter your user name and password
- Make your selection. If it is a OneClickdigital copy, click on “Title” and then click “Download this item”
- Click “Checkout Now” in the yellow box.
- In the future, now that you’ve registered, you can log in, browse and check out.