Links to useful information on the Internet especially for teens.
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- Teen Spotlight - New Teen Web Site on Bullying
- On this CDC website you can also find information and advice about what you can do if you are being bullied, see someone else being bullied, or if you are bullying others. Youth violence refers to harmful behaviors that can start early and continue into young adulthood. The young person can be a victim, an offender, or a witness to the violence.
- Stay Safe Online
- Stay Safe Online has many great resources provided by National Cyber Security Alliance that are fun and knowledgeable.
- Khan Academy
- “With a library of over 3,000 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 313 practice exercises, we're on a mission to help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace.” Khan Academy